Tuesday, June 08, 2004

UK tour winding up

The last couple of days consisted of lotsa rest and some short trips. Today we travelled to Box Hill (Where "Emma" was filmed)

Realaxed on the Hill, hiked in the woods, and climbed a tree with James. We got to see Venus as well!

In trying to update my template I needed to move my Blog, so I started I would try to retool a bit. Adrienne and I miss our kids horribly and look forward to getting back home and rejoining the fray. I'm thinking of retooling this blog more along the lines of Andy Warhols's journal. I hope too get some links back as well.

The Best of the England Pics

What we have done in the UK-
Visited Friends, Visited York, prayed a lot, read a lot, hagled in camden and weirded out drug dealers, watched all episodes of "The Office" including the Christmas Special, got lotsa ideas for church planting, reconnected with friends,etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home