Saturday, July 10, 2004

I'm Back!

Wow, where to start. . . Here are the cliff notes:

July 4th, Central Vineyard Goes Public at a July 4th outreach at Whetstone Park of Roses, handed out 1300 cans of coke to the masses.
Leaving staff at VCC on July 15th
VCC is sending us off at their main services on July 17th & 18th
Getting ready to birth our 2nd home group two weeks from now.
Moved into my office at Elementville
Currently visiting My sister Elizabeth Jackson and her husband Jeff and my rockin' nephew Owen!
2 houses adjacent to me are for sale, would you be my neighbor?
Spider-Man II- 28 years of Geekdom justified!


On a disheartening note, found out that Don Harvey is being sentenced Wednesday July 28th at 369 South Hight St courtroom 7B at 9:00pm. Apparently he is up for a 5th degree felonee, which will probably only result in probabtion, meaning Don can move on once again to find young men to prey on, on the internet, at a church, etc. Pray that his family don't help conceal Don's past of child exploitation. Check the links bar to find out about Don. We should all show up at the sentencing to pressure the Judge.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

So you going to work for Element? Whatcha gonna do there?

10:09 PM  
Blogger Jeff Cannell said...

Nope, John had an extra office, so that is where the CV office is located. Very generous folks indeed! COme by and visit!

10:09 AM  
Blogger D said...

Dude, good to have you "back", sucks that you are leaving VCC this week, I hardly have had a chance to work with you. I guess McPeek will have to deal with my grouchy-ness toward the big wheel all by himself. You WILL be missed.
We have to hook up much to talk about, Harvey for one, CV's website, if you want my opinion that is.
YOU ROCK!!!!!

8:16 PM  
Blogger John McCollum said...

D-

Speaking of the website, it's more of a 'splash page' for now -- wanted to get something up for the July 4 weekend. The real one is under development. So, we'd love to hear your comments.

John

8:37 AM  
Blogger D said...

John,
Cool, I will let you know what I think when the real one comes out.
Dave Webster

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home