Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Last Night we partied with the Cannell Side of the Family at the Scott House. Good times had by all. Baby Owen Jackson stole the show that evening with his bulky cuteness. Today we did our family shindig, and then had the Hickman tribe over. Adrienne has been working non-stop. I have tried to help with clean-up where I can- But I'm pretty slow.

One of my favorite parts of the day is watching how much little Kathleen wants to emulate mommy. My favorite example from today: Kathleen when asked where she wanted to celebrate her birthday: Not McDonalds (Thank God), not Chuck-E-Cheeses, but get this: Cap City Diner. No Playground, no video games, no cutsey theme menues. She knows it's one of Mommy's favorite restaurants, and she wants to be just like mom- so hence- Cap City! She is so darling. For her love = emulation. My hope is that this simplicity translates to her relationship with God. If only we could all keep it that simple.

1 Comments:

Blogger meridith said...

merry christmas!! (it's 3 days late but to me it's still christmastime)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home