Thursday, December 23, 2004

The Weather Outside is Frightful!

We have power! Party at my house this morning and afternoon. Come by! We live on the NE corner of Summit and Arcadia!

Merry Christmas
UPDATE had a large group of people for an imprompto Christmas party at my house. Thanks for the wine John. The kids watched movies and played video games while the adults played board games led by JMC. Sybill was the big winner this evening. John, Andy, and I each got to take trips our into the wilds of Clintonville to pick up stranded friends to join the festivities. I wish I had a more affective way to get the word out, but I was happy with the 30-40 people that came by. Lotsa good fun, good eating, and great conversation.


My take on all the snow: Christ wanted people to slow down for once in celebration of his birthday. I wonder if any of those stranded at airports with hotels booked up have thought of a similar accomadation crisis some 2000 years ago.

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Nice, invite a bunch of people over to your house during the most dangerous driving conditions of the year!!!!!
"I'm sorry officer, I'm not allowed to go to work so I thought I would go over to Jeff's"
Dude, I am just razzing you...you are the most "make lemonaid" kinda guy I know!!!!
You rock!!!!

12:09 PM  
Blogger mg said...

wow.

3 posts in 2 days.

feeling alright jeff?

i hope your newfound quantity sticks!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home