Monday, January 03, 2005

Tommorow Kathleen is 5!

We had Kathleen's Graeter's party yesterday and a good time was had by all. Prior to party Adrienne and I had a real good time with Kathleen. So often I get to see Jesus reflected in my daughter. Her kindness and giving spirit are overwhelming at times. When she received money for her birthday, her first response was that she wanted to give it to Asia's Hope. After a number of opportunities to back out she insisted. I guess some of those Bible stories we read at night are beginning to stick! When she is older I hope we get to go over to Cambodia together. (I'll see how it goes for John and his kids first)

In a couple minutes we are heading to Cup-O-Joe for our weekly date. Instead of CandyLand This time I think we are going to bring trouble and sequence.

Thank-You God for my Kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home