Saturday, March 12, 2005

prayer vigil pt. 2

Ian and Kathleen dropped by for their shift at the prayer vigil. Ian and Kathleen sat down and watched a powerpoint about Asia’s Hope so they could pray for the kids. Kathleen, inspired by the show started working on a big drawing about how Jesus loves Cambodia. Ian and I went to my office to pray while we looked at the maps he made at St. Joseph.

Here were a couple of his prayers:

“Jesus- I wanna pray for all the people in Africa that you would make them un poor.”

“I pay that all the children in Asia would have a great home and have houses in Jesus name I pray amen. “

We then prayed for the poor in mexico.

And then Ian took me aside and whispered this in my ear.
Some people at my old school spoke mexicoish.

wow

2 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

awwweeeeee :)

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KIds rrrrrrr great! Just to let you know, Jonathan was hounded Tom at Yanni's about coming to church with us on Easter Sunday- his comment was you and Jeff Cannell.

Love you Bro!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home