Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My First Blog Confession: MEA CULPA!!!

&%@*@

I did it again. I messed up a lunch appt. with Andy Whitman.

A couple of Months ago I totally blew him off. Last Week because of my confusion I was late by 30 minutes.

And this week-- I forgot where we were supposed to meet. I racked my brain for 30 minutes and thought Element was a good guess. 5 minutes after our appointment I thought I would scoot to "Yeah Me Too" coffee shop to see if that was the place. Jovan said i just missed Andy.

Andy-- I'm so sorry (as In "I'm a sorry excuse for a _______) !

Jovan was glad to meet you- he'd actually been looking forward to it after reading a bunch of Paste issues.

I treasure our time together and regret wasting yours.

Please Forgive me.

Andy- I don't know why I screw up our appointments. I managed to meet with Bill, Amanda, Zach, and Gary with no problem.

arggggghhh!

-----------------------
45 of the day: Frankie Avalon: a-"A Boy Without A Girl" b-"Bobby Sox to Stockings"-- This single sucks. I much prefer Annette's music.

5 Comments:

Blogger mg said...

ever used a day planner?

3:12 PM  
Blogger Andy Whitman said...

Don't worry about it, Jeff. I try to roll with these things, and Jovan and I had a good conversation.

But do consider picking up a day planner. :-)

Want to try again?

4:31 PM  
Blogger Jeff Cannell said...

Day Planner's (i use i-cal) are useless if I forget to write the location down or the right time. Tool is only as good as the one using it.

Gary Lannon thinks my lack of mental acuity is due to my lowered intake of fat.

I'm taking a shot of olive oil every day from now on.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Mark K. said...

I think you want flax seed oil too.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, My intake of fat is CRAZY high, and I forget way more than you!!!!!!!
What was I talking about.
Hey, I talked to L. Parker the other day, she said to say hi.
Webbie

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home