Wednesday, June 01, 2005

weddings!

I had the awesome privilige of officiating my Cousin Justin's wedding to Julie! I actually got a little chocked up during the ceremony. I love these guys. I ended up reconfiguring my talk 5 minutes b4 the ceremony- but I was able to shoot from the heart. THe reception was a blast- My kids danced the whole time. I will post some pics and video later. Ian is still talking about the ceremony. He keeps talking about how he loved Jade's toast. It really moved him.

The Next day I was able to open the wedding ceremony for Jeff and Teresa. Another truly beautiful wedding. I even got to DJ it.

Both Ceremonies were very happy occasions.

Last night went to SuperSonicScooters with Ian to Pick up the ET4. Scott Smallwood was kind enough to give Ian his own official Super Sonic Scooters racing shirt. Ian is official now. Afterwords Ian and i road around for awhile and eventually stopped at Talita's for Dinner. He surprised me with A Bob Dylan Impersonation of "All I Really Wannd Do." He got the voice dead on. Adrienne is such a good mommy.

That night I finnally got to watch the season finale of Lost- Wow!

45 of the day: Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass: side a- 3rd Day Theme, side b-Taste of Honey
--Great Summertime music. Gives me the back-yard picnic kind of vibe and reminds me of my Grandpa Nick.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How in the world does Ian know Bob Dylan?
Have you been teaching him to impersonate?

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff- I am trying to get in touch with you to see if you would be willing to come to one of our gatherings in Logan, OH to teach/share with our community. We met at the Athens Vineyard a while back when we were helping Jack out with worship through music there and have since birthed a couple of cell groups and a brand new, small monthly worship gathering here in Logan. You taught on community once at Athens VCF while we were there and it was incredible. We are hoping you can contact us and we can work something out soon.

email- carrie@fusionnetwork.cc

Hope to hear from you soon. Peace,
Carrie

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home