Wednesday, August 24, 2005

ohh ohh ohhhhhh my Adrienne!

Adrienne and I celebrated her 29th Birthday last night. Adrienne is remarkable. The energy, passion, commitment, and authenticity that soaks her life energies me on good days, and sometimes infuriates me when I'm being an ass. I could not have married anyone else. It is hard for me to remember life without her. It seems so bleak in comparison.

I love seeing her vibe with other people. She has this gravity, this magnetism around her that is mystical in nature. I bleieve it is the Holy Spirit in her life. She is so much fun to be with. Like me- she easily speaks her mind- which is a blessing, but sometime pisses people off. But at least you always know who you are talking to.

She also get's hotter every day. How did a dork like me land a babe like Adrienne?

sidenotes:
-spent the weekend with the Neds-Fox family. These guys are two of the most insightful people I have ever known. Both of them of the best piercing question-askers and listeners that I or Adrienne know. I just hit me yesterday that God has granted them supernatural insight interwoven with a large dose of humility. I find myself pondering things they have said long after they have gone. Josh and I had an impromptu sing along jamboree on the front porch- even attracting another neighbor.
We sang: Nowhere Man, The Scientist, The End of the World as We Know It, Old Mother Reagan, Broken Wings, Eye of the Tiger, among many other favorites.

-Listening to Dick Hyman on the Harpsichord playing pop hits of the 60's. HIs version of "The In Crowd" is stellar. Produced by Enoch Light.

-Gas prices are up- and my scooter barely notices. So there Andy Fruechtnicht.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, if you're ever up yonder-ways visiting the Neds-Fox family or one of the Vineyards up here, holla' back. Ferndale is a fun place to be.

Mic check, one-two.

(Carrie Jo)

7:50 PM  
Blogger John McCollum said...

Yeah, your wife's pretty cool.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think your wife is pretty great, too! :-)

3:40 PM  
Blogger mommy zabs said...

adrienne is one cool mama!!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger luke said...

hey jeff...i'm a friend of patrick crawfords...if you wouldn't mind, drop me an email, i have a question about scooters for you.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's cause you use the pedals on you scooter to get around...

-Andy

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home