Monday, November 07, 2005

Back to Blogging Maybe!

Here is some random stuff:

Here is Ian's self created playlist on itunes- he listens to it every day:

Help!- The Beatles
Casimir Pulaski Day- Sufjan Stevens
Take On Me- A-Ha
Kissing the lipless- The Shins
Brand New Colony- Postal Service
Yellow Submarine- The Beatles
Baba O'Riley- THe Who
You're Worthy Of My Praise: Vineyard Worship Comp
Marching Bands of Manhattan- Death Cab for Cutie
Love in a Vacuum- Til Tuesday
Finally- Ce Ce Peniston
Enjoy the Silence- Depeche Mode
Breathe In- Frou Frou
The Dress Looks Nice On You- Sufjan

(Ian get's turned on to music a few different ways: 1-He listens to 4 second snippets on Adrienne and I's mix until he hears something that catches his ear- then he drags it to his folder or 2- He types in words in the search panel and samples. I still have no idea about Ce Ce Peniston though.)

Books I'm reading: Jesus and the VIctory of God-- NT Wright, Chronicles-- Bob Dylan, American Gods- Neil Gaiman

Music in High Rotation: Kites Are Fun-- The Free Design, Where DId Our Love Go- THe Supremes, Mamma's Big Ones --Mamma Cass, Takk- Sigur Ros, Seven Swans- Sufjan Stevens

Moves Recently Enjoyed: Serenity, Elizabethtown

Thought for the now--

If I spent as much effort on looking at my lifestyle as it compares to Jesus' lifestyle- as I do at evaluating other peoples- especially public figures- I'd lead a much more interesting life.

I love learning how to do Pilates with Adrienne- She is kicking my rear end (Lord diminish my territory)

I love Kathleen's artwork.

4 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

PROMISE me I can come watch you do Pilates :)
In all seriousness, I will be joining you guys as soon as This I recover from birthing this little one. Have to build those abs before I hit the gym!!! Pilates parties at my house starting Feb!

12:11 AM  
Blogger Jeff Cannell said...

We did pilates yesterday, and our friend Kat joined us. Kathleen joined us for the 1st 1/2.

Adrienne is looking at becoming an instructor.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Andy T said...

Jeff said, "I love Kathleen's artwork"

A wise man said, "Love is a burning thing, and it makes a firey ring."

2:13 AM  
Blogger Andy Whitman said...

Is this Pontius Pilates, or a different form of biblical exercise?

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home