Saturday, November 12, 2005

praying with the kids

As I was tucking Ian to bed, I asked him what he wanted to pray about. He replied:

"Dad, pray that I can have a good day tommorrow."

so we prayed and I asked him what else he wanted us to pray about. He replied:

"Dad, I want to thank Jesus that Nichols is not bullying me anymore."

so we prayed and I asked him if he had anything else he wanted to talk to God about. He replied:

"I want God to stop all hurricanes."

so we prayed and I asked again, he replied:

"I want God to stop all Salamis!"

I asked him what a Salami was and he said:

"Dad, a Salami is a giant wave- and it washes the life out of people, and I want Jesus to protect all the people."

So we prayed.

When Kathleen and I were praying she was telling me about a friend of her and Elena Fruechtnicht that does not know how much Jesus loves her (Kathleen's words). She started crying because she doesn't believe in Jesus. We prayed for her.

I love my kids.

Still Reading Bob Dylan Chronicles
Listening to Roy Orbison and Dick Dale
This Weeks Concert: Dick Dale with My Dad
Drinking: Yeah Me Too Peruvian Coffee.

1 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

SO SO SO Precious. Can't wait to be closer to those kids! :)

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home