Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Maybe I'll start Blogging again

So I'm hanging on the porch with my son Ian. He enthusiastically starts telling me about all the different kinds of spies in the world, spy kids, secret service, etc.

I asked him if he remembered the BIble story about the spies (Joshua 2). Ian replied,

"Dad, those are not the kind of spies I'm talking about, they don't have special gadgets, they're more like ninjas who sneak around withn no technology!!"

I'm so thankful for a son who can find a way to integrate Ninja's into the Bible!

3 Comments:

Blogger mommy zabs said...

1st- welcome back long lost blogging brother
2nd- that is entirely too cute.
like father
like son

12:40 AM  
Blogger mommy zabs said...

luckily you are still on my RSS feed list or i would have never thought to check here.

12:40 AM  
Blogger Zena and Joshua said...

woo hoo!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home